Inspire Believe Achieve
‘Don’t let anyone look down on you because you are young, but set an example for the believers in speech, in conduct, in love, in faith.’
1 Timothy 4:12
INSPIRE a love of learning in God’s world.
Through awe and wonder for God’s world we will inspire a true love for learning, creativity, curiosity and imagination. Through independent thought and a passion for the lives of others we will work with our community to care and consider all, following in the teachings of Christ.
We aim to be a school where:
- Christian Values are embedded throughout the work of the school thus recognising and celebrating our church school distinctiveness.
- We unlock the potential in all members of our school family
- Teaching and learning is personalised, creative, challenging and fun
- Children are inspired and supported to develop interests and skills both in and outside school
- Positive links with the local community create strong partnerships
- A sense of mutual respect, care and responsibility is shown for everyone and everything in school
- Children can contribute positively to a changing society
- Everyone in school feels safe, supported, valued and happy
- Children are supported to make informed decisions for a healthy lifestyle- physically, emotionally, socially and academically
- We are leaders in best educational practice
We are delighted to have a Nursery in place at Yealand offering pre school sessions for 3- 4 years olds, Monday, Tuesday and Friday mornings from 9am to 12:45pm and Wednesday, Thursday from 9am to 3pm. For more information or to book an appointment to come and look around school please call 01524 781360 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Distance Learning Information
Please click the link to access information about distance learning.
Take a look at our Facebook page to see our daily events in school.
Ofsted Report January 2017
Here is a copy of our latest Ofsted report from January 2017: 2017 Ofsted Report
To order uniform please click on the here
Click here for the latest edition of The Benefice Magazine for St. Oswalds, Warton and St. Marys, Borwick and St. Johns, Yealand.