a love for learning
creativity and curiosity
imagination and independence
care and consideration
each other as individuals
collaboration within our community
awe and wonder for God’s world
We aim to be a school where:
- Christian Values are embedded throughout the work of the school thus recognising and celebrating our church school distinctiveness.
- We unlock the potential in all members of our school family
- Teaching and learning is personalised, creative, challenging and fun
- Children are inspired and supported to develop interests and skills both in and outside school
- Positive links with the local community create strong partnerships
- A sense of mutual respect, care and responsibility is shown for everyone and everything in school
- Children can contribute positively to a changing society
- Everyone in school feels safe, supported, valued and happy
- Children are supported to make informed decisions for a healthy lifestyle- physically, emotionally, socially and academically
- We are leaders in best educational practice
We are delighted to have a Nursery in place at Yealand offering pre school sessions for 3- 4 years olds, five mornings a week from 9am to 12:45pm. For more information or to book an appointment to come and look around school please call 01524 781360 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Take a look at our Facebook page to see our daily events in school.
Ofsted Report January 2017
Here is a copy of our latest Ofsted report from January 2017: 2017 Ofsted Report
To order uniform please click on the here to visit School Trends website. Order deadline is the last day of the month.